Forensics audit & fraud prevention
A forensic audit is a review and evaluation of the financial information of a company or an individual for use as evidence in court. A forensic audit may be carried out in order to prosecute a party for fraud, embezzlement or other financial claims.
Russell Bedford Mexico has trained professionals with several years of experience in forensic auditing and several cases of success in court. Our team has several experts in different areas such as: fiscal, IT audit, banking and compliance, among others, which combined as an audit team gives us a competitive advantage during the forensic audit process.
Conducting an internal investigation can be a difficult task. An investigation into employee wrongdoing can be costly, disruptive and time-consuming, can also lead to a variety of legal problems and other unexpected complications if it is not conducted with the utmost care and confidentiality. However, a well-run internal investigation can enhance a company’s overall well-being and can help detect the source of lost funds, identify responsible parties and recover losses.
It can also provide a defense to legal charges by terminated or disgruntled employees. But perhaps most important, an internal investigation will signal to other employees that the company will not tolerate fraud.
Areas of expertise:
- Asset misappropriation
- Suspicious transactions
- Bribery and corruption
- Regulatory violations
- Hot line allegations
- Fraud Interviews
Contact the office nearest to you:
• Mexico City: Javier Jiménez 55-5262-4800
• Monterrey: Baldomero Riojas 81-8345-7000
• Guadalajara: Ernesto López Acosta 33-3642-2003
• Mérida: Eduardo Crespo 99-9944-6868
• Culiacán: Francisco Gaxiola 66-7716-0832
• San Luis Potosí: Octavio Arenas 44-4811-9231
• Mexicali: Joel Torres 68-6516-3441
• San Luis Río Colorado: Daniel Beltrán 65-3534-6950
• Puebla: Armando Águila 22-2245-5730
• Aguascalientes: Raymundo Martínez 44-9912-1554
• La Paz: Cipriano Ceseña 61-2129-3380
• Querétaro: Héctor Malo 44-2216-9329
• Cd. Juárez: Esteban Estrada 65-6687-8063
• Veracruz: Oscar Heredia 22-9375-2756
• Chihuahua: Alejandro Montes 61-4413-1307
• Nuevo Laredo: Gabino Carreño 86-7717-6471
The personal attention is a plus that makes the difference in the service offered by Russell Bedford. Working with this firm, has been an enriching experience for our company, which has an impact in an improvement of our operations and outcomes. They are undoubtedly, a firm aimed on the quality of their services supplied.Karla Dorantes Aguilar, Directora de Contraloría y Finanzas, Nortel Networks de México