Normativity - Experience
The financial sector in Mexico must be governed within the current regulatory framework, which makes it necessary to have an infrastructure, processes, and financial indicators in accordance with regulatory compliance.
Russell Bedford offers a broad portfolio of strategies and solutions through its specialists in the field. We help companies in the financial sector to establish the optimal strategies, both in technology and business processes to mitigate the inherent risks, as well as the proper management of assets and capital.
We meet the needs of these sectors:
- Banking and securities
- Non-bank financial, savings and popular creditt:
- Savings and loan cooperatives
- Popular Financial Societies
- Credit Unions
- Sociedades Financieras de Objeto Múltiple (Multiple Purpose Financial Institutions)
- Almacenes Generales de Depósito (General Deposit Warehouses)
- Exchange Houses and Exchange Centers
- Money transmitters
Our services include, among others:
- Regulatory compliance audits (annual and biannual) traditional and agile
- Consulting to Financial Sector entities (processes, policies and manuals)
- Incorporation of SOFOMES; obtaining the technical opinion before the CNBV; answering to the authorities; among others
- Advice on operational processes, comprehensive risk management and regulatory compliance
- Implementation of business impact analysis (BIA)
- Training in calculations for financial indicators ICAP, CCL, CFEN, among others
- Financial instruments (derivatives, fixed income and equities)
- Automation of analytical reports
- Financial projections and stress scenarios
- Documentation of policies and procedures
- Business Continuity Plan
- Business model assessment (strategy and alignment of objectives)
- Manuals: elaboration, revision, design of policies and procedures
- We design, develop the policies and procedures related to compliance with the provisions.
- The manuals are elaborated considering the policies and procedures, personnel of the institution, communication and link with other manuals.
- We hold sessions with those involved and through our methodology we design and develop policies and procedures.
- Under the current regulatory framework.
Contact the office nearest to you:
• Mexico City: Javier Jiménez 55-5262-4800
• Monterrey: Baldomero Riojas 81-8345-7000
• Guadalajara: Ernesto López Acosta 33-3642-2003
• Mérida: Eduardo Crespo 99-9944-6868
• Culiacán: Francisco Gaxiola 66-7716-0832
• San Luis Potosí: Octavio Arenas 44-4811-9231
• Mexicali: Joel Torres 68-6516-3441
• San Luis Río Colorado: Daniel Beltrán 65-3534-6950
• Puebla: Armando Águila 22-2245-5730
• Aguascalientes: Raymundo Martínez 44-9912-1554
• La Paz: Cipriano Ceseña 61-2129-3380
• Querétaro: Roberto Cruz 44-2295-2128
• Cd. Juárez: Esteban Estrada 65-6687-8063
• Veracruz: Oscar Heredia 22-9375-2756
• Chihuahua: Alejandro Montes 61-4413-1307
• Nuevo Laredo: Gabino Carreño 86-7717-6471
The personal attention is a plus that makes the difference in the service offered by Russell Bedford. Working with this firm, has been an enriching experience for our company, which has an impact in an improvement of our operations and outcomes. They are undoubtedly, a firm aimed on the quality of their services supplied.Karla Dorantes Aguilar, Directora de Contraloría y Finanzas, Nortel Networks de México